NAHU’s 26th Annual Capitol Conference is quickly approaching. We are excited that you will be joining us this year and know that, as a legislatively active member, you can help us to make your visits on the Hill more beneficial to you and other members in your area.
As you probably have heard, we recently launched the new Brokers Making A Difference Website, complete with an interactive map linking to stories listed by state.
At last year’s Capitol Conference, we provided booklets for each state of these stories and they were a huge success when meeting with members of Congress and local leaders. We have continued to gather stories throughout the year and will be updating those booklets for printing again this year.
Unfortunately, many states have little or no stories at all. We have a goal to have a minimum of five stories from each state before February 15 to be able to add them to the booklets in time for Capitol Conference.
We are confident that we can do this with your help. It is very simple, and we will even do most of the work for you. Here is what you can do:
- Click here to write your own story or testimonial.
- Send this link to clients to share their experience.
- Give us a call and tell us of your experience and we will do the writing for you.
- Refer us to a client whom we will contact and gather the information from.
- Share this email with other members in your chapter.
- Add the BMD widget (see below) to your email signature by following these simple step-by-step instructions.
In order for these booklets to be beneficial, we need to have more stories from you and your clients. Your voice matters and we want it to be heard!
We also have other promotional materials that we can send you about this important campaign, such as flyers and verbiage to use to send out to your clients. We want to make this as simple for you as possible.
Will you join with us in telling your Congress how you as a broker make a difference?