The National Association of Health Underwriters represents more than 100,000 licensed health insurance agents, brokers, general agents, consultants and benefit professionals through more than 200 chapters across America. NAHU members service the health insurance needs of large and small employers as well as people seeking individual health insurance coverage. Every day, NAHU members work to obtain insurance for clients who are struggling to balance their desire to purchase high-quality and comprehensive health coverage with the reality of rapidly escalating medical care costs. As such, one of NAHU’s primary goals is to do everything we can to promote access to affordable health insurance coverage.
Agency Membership is here!
NAHU’s Agency Membership—an easy and effective way for your agency to manage individual NAHU memberships and maximize the benefits for your agency through one centralized point.
Agency Member Benefits
- Saves over individual membership rates under the agency membership list billing umbrella
- Streamlined billing process— one invoice, one renewal date, one payment
- Company ownership of the membership slots—if a person on the membership billing leaves your employment, you select the new member replacement
- Discounts on NAHU’s most valuable offerings—including professional development credits and discounted meetings
- Unlimited access to members-only information on NAHU website
- Full access to the NAHU Compliance Corner for members on list bill, including monthly webinars
For more information on Agency Membership click on the link: