This event has been delayed from July 30 due to rain to Oct. 1. If you registered for the original date, your registration will be honored
Join new and old friends at Maple Creek Golf Course this October 1.
- Registration is $85 per golfer
- Sponsorships + Prizes available
- Lunch + Beverage included
- Skill challenges like longest drive, closest to pin
- Buy a Fun Pack for chances to win!
- Sponsorships are available
- Florida Scramble (Par max score per hole)
- Ladies Tees
- White Tees for Men Under 65
- Gold Tees for Men 65 and Over
- Awards and snacks following immediately
- Optional Dixon Par 3 Challenge
Registration is now closed
Thanks to our sponsors
Add your company to this list! Become a sponsor and get in front of Indiana’s best health and benefits professionals.
Friends of Carol Sponsor
(Thursday) 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Maple Creek Golf Course
10501 E 21st St, Indianapolis, IN 46229
All upcoming events
RESERVE YOUR TICKETS
INsure has been postponed to April 12-13, 2021 Originally scheduled for April 22-23, 2020, INsure has been postponed to April 12-13, 2021 over concerns about Covid-19. The event will still
Originally scheduled for April 22-23, 2020, INsure has been postponed to April 12-13, 2021 over concerns about Covid-19. The event will still be held at the Wyndham Indianapolis West hotel. If you’ve already purchased a ticket to the original dates, you do not need to purchase another ticket.
ISAHU’s most popular events have become INsure Health and Benefits Expo
- You’ll get the best of the ISAHU Medicare Summit and ISAHU Convention in a single two-day event
- Multiple Medicare and non-Medicare tracks and dozens of options for CE and learning
- Industry-leading presenters and experts
- Save money on admission by becoming a member of NAHU. Start your application here!
- Indiana’s largest health insurance and benefits event in 2021
- Sponsorships on sale now
- Discounted Wyndham hotel rooms have all been booked. But there are rooms available in the area. Contact us with questions.
Two days of Medicare, ethics, and industry training
Monday, April 12
- Morning CE sessions (pending)
- 12:00 Lunch (on your own)
- 1:00 3 Hour Ethics CE **, Joy Collins, Woman’s Life
- 4:00 Vendor Reception **
**Please note that the 3-hour Ethics CE & vendor reception are included in your registration cost!
Tuesday, April 13
- 7:15 Registration and Continental Breakfast opens
- 8:00 ISAHU Welcome
- 8:25 General Session, Legislative Update, John Greene, VP of Congressional Affairs at NAHU (1 hour CE, #37286)
- 9:30 Break with Vendors
- 10:20 Breakout Sessions (CE)
- 11:30 Lunch, Networking, Awards & Keynote Speaker, CEO from New Hope of Indiana
- 12:35 Breakout Sessions (CE)
- 1:35 Break with Vendors
- 2:00 General Session, Jim Handlan, President, Lasso Healthcare (1 hour CE, #37333).Creative Medicare Solutions for the Individual and Group Market utilizing Medicare Medical Savings Accounts. How to lower employer costs using innovative, compliant tools and programs, while providing great benefit to the employee and Individuals eligible for Medicare.
- 3:00 Break with Vendors
- 3:30 Breakout Sessions (CE)
- 4:30 Door Prizes and Closing Remarks
Voluntary Benefits, Bill Bade, The Sydney Group (1 hour CE, #37392)
Basics on why voluntary benefits matter and how to earn additional revenue (applicable to group and Medicare Agents)
Navigating HCR, Angie Surra, Navigate HCR (1 hour CE, CE will be filed after completion, #37106)
HIPAA, Jason Karne, Total HIPAA Compliance (1 hour CE, #37336)
What EVERY agent needs to know about privacy
Telemedicine, Andy Jacobson, Navigo Health (1 hour CE)
How employees and seniors can benefit from telemedicine
Medicare Secondary Payer Rules, Cindy Trahin (1 hour CE, #37381)
What group AND Medicare agents need to know about when Medicare pays vs when the group plan pays
Reducing Rx Costs with Gary Hinkle, Rx Help Centers (1 hour CE, #37392)
Visit our sponsors online and at INsure 2020
Thanks to these sponsors, ticket prices have remained steady for individual attendees.
12 (Monday) 8:00 am - 13 (Tuesday) 5:00 pm EST
Wyndham Indianapolis West
2544 Executive Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46241
ISAHU Board of Directorsinfo@isahu.org
Annual Golf Outing postponed from May at Timbergate Golf Course, Edinburgh, INContact Bill Robinson (email@example.com) or Andrea Bogard (ABogardInsurance@yahoo.com) for questions or registration form.
Annual Golf Outing postponed from May at Timbergate Golf Course, Edinburgh, IN
Contact Bill Robinson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Andrea Bogard (ABogardInsurance@yahoo.com) for questions or registration form.
(Saturday) 9:00 am