All upcoming events
Join new and old friends at Maple Creek Golf Course this July 30. Registration is $85 per golfer Sponsorships + Prizes available
Join new and old friends at Maple Creek Golf Course this July 30.
- Registration is $85 per golfer
- Sponsorships + Prizes available
- Lunch + Beverage included
- Skill challenges like longest drive, closest to pin
- Buy a Fun Pack forfor chances to win!
- Florida Scramble (Par max score per hole)
- Ladies Tees
- White Tees for Men Under 65
- Gold Tees for Men 65 and Over
- Awards and snacks following immediately
- Optional Dixon Par 3 Challenge
(Thursday) 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Maple Creek Golf Course
10501 E 21st St, Indianapolis, IN 46229
Annual Golf Outing postponed from May at Timbergate Golf Course, Edinburgh, INContact Bill Robinson (email@example.com) or Andrea Bogard (ABogardInsurance@yahoo.com) for questions or registration form.
Annual Golf Outing postponed from May at Timbergate Golf Course, Edinburgh, IN
Contact Bill Robinson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Andrea Bogard (ABogardInsurance@yahoo.com) for questions or registration form.
(Friday) 9:00 am
RESERVE YOUR TICKETS
INsure has been rescheduled to August 18-19, 2020 Originally scheduled for April 22-23, INsure 2020 has been rescheduled to August 18-19, 2020 for health and safety concerns. The event will
Originally scheduled for April 22-23, INsure 2020 has been rescheduled to August 18-19, 2020 for health and safety concerns. The event will still be held at the Wyndham Indianapolis West hotel. If you’ve already purchased a ticket to the April dates, you do not need to purchase another ticket. Read the full statement, FAQs, and more here.
ISAHU’s most popular events have become INsure Health and Benefits Expo
- You’ll get the best of the ISAHU Medicare Summit and ISAHU Convention in a single two-day event
- Multiple Medicare and non-Medicare tracks and dozens of options for CE and learning
- Industry-leading presenters and experts
- Save money on admission by becoming a member of NAHU. Start your application here!
- Indiana’s largest health insurance and benefits event in 2020
- Sponsorships on sale now
- Discounted Wyndham hotel rooms have all been booked. But there are rooms available in the area. Contact us with questions.
Two days of Medicare, ethics, and industry training
Tuesday, August 18
- 9:00 NAHU Medicare Certification Program 1*
This course is designed to strengthen agents’ and brokers’ ability to provide the critical information beneficiaries need to make well informed decisions. Agents learn Medicare present costs, the different types of Medicare Advantage and Part D prescription drug plans, eligibility and coverage, and all of the CMS and Medicare Advantage regulations.
- Introduction to Medicare insurance
- The future of Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid Medicare Part A and Part B in depth
- Medicare Advantage and Part D in depth
- SNPs, dual eligibles and getting extra help
- Selling Medicare-related products
- Selecting the right plan and options
- Regulations and recent changes to Medicare
- Register and learn more about this course from NAHU
- NAHU Account Based Plans Certification* (Group related)
People tend to spend their own money differently than they spend someone else’s money. As they shop around for healthcare, we start to see the healthcare marketplace respond like other areas of the economy: consumers demand price transparency, which leads to competition, which in turn leads to higher quality and lower prices.
Producers must educate their clients on what the driving factors are and where the failure lies in managed care to control costs. A knowledgeable producer can provide in-depth explanations about how our aging population, prescription drug usage, and government intervention creates a complex regulatory and compliance environment.
- New HRA plans: ICHRA & EBHRA
- Current and projected adoption
- Business case and newly released guidance on implementation
- Presents comprehensive guidance on eligibility, contributions, plan designs, compliance and all technical elements
- Provides two frameworks — one for selling account
- Register and learn more about this course from NAHU
- 12:00 Lunch (on your own)
- 1:00 3 Hour Ethics CE **, Joy Collins, Woman’s Life
- 4:00 Vendor Reception **
* Please note that these 2 certifications have an additional cost, paid directly to NAHU (Registration links coming soon from NAHU.)
**Please note that the 3-hour Ethics CE & vendor reception are included in your registration cost!
Wednesday, August 19
- 7:15 Registration and Continental Breakfast opens
- 8:00 ISAHU Welcome
- 8:25 General Session, Legislative Update, John Greene, VP of Congressional Affairs at NAHU (1 hour CE, #37286)
- 9:30 Break with Vendors
- 10:20 Breakout Sessions (CE)
- 11:30 Lunch, Networking, Awards & Keynote Speaker, CEO from New Hope of Indiana
- 12:35 Breakout Sessions (CE)
- 1:35 Break with Vendors
- 2:00 General Session, Jim Handlan, President, Lasso Healthcare (1 hour CE, #37333).Creative Medicare Solutions for the Individual and Group Market utilizing Medicare Medical Savings Accounts. How to lower employer costs using innovative, compliant tools and programs, while providing great benefit to the employee and Individuals eligible for Medicare.
- 3:00 Break with Vendors
- 3:30 Breakout Sessions (CE)
- 4:30 Door Prizes and Closing Remarks
Voluntary Benefits, Bill Bade, The Sydney Group (1 hour CE, #37392)
Basics on why voluntary benefits matter and how to earn additional revenue (applicable to group and Medicare Agents)
Navigating HCR, Angie Surra, Navigate HCR (1 hour CE, CE will be filed after completion, #37106)
HIPAA, Jason Karne, Total HIPAA Compliance (1 hour CE, #37336)
What EVERY agent needs to know about privacy
Telemedicine, Andy Jacobson, Navigo Health (1 hour CE)
How employees and seniors can benefit from telemedicine
Medicare Secondary Payer Rules, Cindy Trahin (1 hour CE, #37381)
What group AND Medicare agents need to know about when Medicare pays vs when the group plan pays
Reducing Rx Costs with Gary Hinkle, Rx Help Centers (1 hour CE, #37392)
Visit our sponsors online and at INsure 2020
Thanks to these sponsors, ticket prices have remained steady for individual attendees.
18 (Tuesday) 8:00 am - 19 (Wednesday) 5:00 pm EST
Wyndham Indianapolis West
2544 Executive Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46241
ISAHU Board of Directorsinfo@isahu.org