The Carol Cutter Capitol Conference Scholarship will be awarded to the applicant(s) that best satisfy the criteria below. The award will be in the form of reimbursement for actual expenses incurred for a total of up to $1,000. This includes registration, travel, and lodging only.
The purpose is to provide scholarships to deserving members interested in becoming more involved in Indiana’s legislative process.
- Capitol Conference runs February 25 through February 27th, 2019.
- The deadline for scholarship applications is Wednesday, December 12, 2018.
- Refer to criteria below for eligibility requirements.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If any question does not apply to you in this application please put N/A in the space.
- You will be notified by e-mail by December 15th if you have been selected.
- If you have any questions about the application, please call Dwight “D” Hall, 317-370-9664.
- Scholarship funds will be awarded to the person that demonstrates active legislative involvement in the state and/or local chapter.
- Recipient(s) will have same attendance requirements as other ISAHU board attendees.
- Committee will award between 1 and 3 scholarships every year.
- Funds will be distributed post conference once recipient(s) provides receipts and invoice to ISAHU treasurer
- Applicant must be an active NAHU member.
- Applicant must submit a written/typed explanation of their legislative involvement.
- Applicant must demonstrate positive-impact involvement – in the complete sense – consistent with capacity
and circumstances and/or significant improvement/success in community involvement, determined through the
committees’ review of the application submitted.
- Applicant must be a first-time attendee.
Application Process: (Please submit the following items.)
- Complete the application form below or print and fill out the PDF (if handwritten, please print legibly).
- If you print out the PDF form, please mail it to ISAHU, 212 W 10th Street, Ste. B-455, Indianapolis, IN 46202.