The 2020 INsure Health and Benefits Expo is going to become the 2021 INsure Health and Benefits Expo. Our dedicated Expo Committee voted unanimously to move the Expo to April 12-13, 2021. The event will still be held at the Wyndham Indianapolis West near the Airport.
We made this decision based on our recent survey results from likely attendees, feedback from those who have already registered, our partners at the Wyndham, and just awareness of everything still up in the air about what the fall and COVID-19 will bring.
We know many of our older members are rightly concerned about their health in large indoor groups. And our younger members with kids may face a hard reality this fall balancing work and what may be regular or semi-regular remote education for their kids.
It would be incredibly disappointing if we failed you, our speakers, or our sponsors by not having the best event possible. That means having a safe event with the most CE and the most talented professionals available in attendance.
Plus, we’re an all-volunteer organization. None of us wants to put in the hundreds of hours it takes to put on an event like this Expo and have it become a hazard or anything less than excellent for anyone.
– Jennifer Mitchen, Incoming ISAHU President and INsure Expo Committee Chair
- If you’ve already purchased a ticket, there’s nothing you need to do. Your registration will automatically transfer to the 2021 event.
- If you haven’t purchased a ticket and want to, now’s your chance. You can register at isahu.org/insure2021.
- We will likely be foregoing the NAHU Certification portion on day one of the two-day event. Instead, we’re pursuing additional CE hours.
- An Ethics CE will remain, so you’ll be able to fulfill your 2021 Ethics CE requirements.
- Your hotel accommodations, if any, have been moved to the new dates. Call the hotel with questions at 317-248-2481
- Because our sponsors are so supportive, we’ve got a virtual CE event planned this August. Details will be coming soon. In the meantime, connect with them individually on LinkedIn below.
- There’s still a great opportunity to get outdoors with some social distance at the Carol Cutter Golf Outing this July 30 at Maple Creek Golf Course in Indianapolis.
Connect with these representatives on LinkedIn
Voluntary is essential! Our voluntary benefits perform an essential function – helping your clients control costs and personalize coverage.
True Rx is Health Care for Business helping companies reduce pharmacy costs while improving employees’ health through customized prescription plans.
Cornerstone Senior Marketing is a full-service FMO providing you all of the tools necessary to grow your business. We are your partner for Virtual Selling. From online quoting & enrollment, electronic SOA, Virtual seminars, Social Media, Tips and Scripts to turn leads into sales, free mailing lists, discount mailers, and much more.
National Insurance Partners (NIPC) is a national Managing General Agency that serves as a leading resource in group health alternative funding programs for the small to mid-size employer community. Our alternative funded group health benefit solutions are designed for groups with 2 or more employees
Mid-For the past 50 years, Mid-America Associates, Inc. has been providing small to mid-sized businesses solutions to their employee benefit needs. Working exclusively through independent insurance agents, Mid-America is a strong and reliable business partner, offering alternative funding group health plans for companies in the 2-50 market.
Senior Market Sales, Inc. (SMS) is a full-service insurance marketing organization (IMO) dedicated to helping independent insurance agents leverage time, make more money and put their business in a position of distinction