Keystone Insurers Group, Inc
Benefits Coordinator-Employee Benefits
As we continue to sustain growth and expand our footprint in more areas, Keystone Insurers Group, Inc has an exciting opportunity for an Benefits Coordinator for our Benefits Division! Proudly located in the heart of Pennsylvania, Keystone Insurers Group has been serving the diverse coverage needs of individuals, families, businesses across the country since 1983 with Partner Agencies in GA, IL, IN, MI, KY, NC, MO, OH, PA, TN, VA, WI, MN, IA, MD, and TX! This opportunity will serve out of our Mishawaka IN Benefits Office.
Service clients by providing service information and assist in resolving service product.
- Process group add/change/term requests with carriers
- Renewal set up and tracking
- Submit quote requests to carriers
- Obtain quotes from carriers and when necessary work directly with the client/Producer
- Relay account status to Producers and Account Executives
- Spreadsheet market findings
- Build presentation binders
- Implement policies with carriers
- Create Employee Benefit Guide
- Update Policy information in system
- Maintain client data files in system
- Use systems to document daily activities appropriately
- Respond to Customer Service phone calls and emails
- Process open enrollment changes for in-force groups after renewal decisions are made
- Create Deduction Reports for in-force groups at renewal
- Review vendor quotes
- Verifying production specs.
- Participate in documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
- Fielding and processing internal information request.
Knowledge and Skill Set:
- Customer/Client Focus
- Expert Communicator
- Computer literacy
- Technical Capacity
- Collaboration Skill
- Relationship Management
- Know the clients and the industries.
- Develop and maintain a working-level understanding of assigned client’s industries, company culture, products/services and strategic communication plan.
- Proactively communicating with clients daily in a professional, efficient manner.
- Attending the needs of the client and continually seeking ways to add value to the client-agency relationship. Ability to develop and deliver innovative ideas
- Ability to inspire trust
- Associates Degree a minimum, prefer Bachelor Degree
Licensure and Certificate Requirements:
- Life and Health license
In return, Keystone will offer a competitive salary along with a generous benefit package including PTO, paid holidays, Company matching 401(k) plan, medical, dental, vision, company paid LTD and Life insurance and much more!