As I have mentioned for the past few months, the NAHU Agency Dues Model is back for 2022. It has already been quite successful and NAHU has high hopes the program will add many more new members. The program features:
- deeply discounted fixed monthly rates for the agency to pay. Rates are based on the number of eligible agency members (EAMs) and there are eight size categories.
- a streamlined billing process— one invoice, one renewal date, one payment
- company ownership of the membership slots—if a person on the membership billing leaves your employment, you select the new member replacement.
- unlimited access to members-only information on NAHU website
- full access to the NAHU Compliance Corner for members on list-bill, including monthly webinars
Adding new members through the NAHU Agency Dues Model strengthens our association and introduces future leaders to all NAHU has to offer.