NAHU has announced that support from the Healthcare.gov Agent Broker Call Center is now fully operational. Interested parties can start seeking assistance from the call center starting immediately.
Call Center Hours
The call center will be open at various times according to a schedule that was planned around the times of highest need.
- Agents and brokers can call 1-855-CMS-1515 (855-267-1515) and select option “1” to speak with agent and broker call center representatives Monday through Saturday from 8:00 AM–10:00 PM Eastern Time (ET).
- In November, call center representatives will also be available on Sundays and holidays during the following hours:
- Sunday, November 1: Open 8:00 AM–10:00 PM ET
- Sunday, November 8: Open 8 AM–5:00 PM ET
- Wednesday, November 11 (Veterans Day): Open 8:00 AM–10:00 PM ET
- Sunday, November 15: Open 8:00 AM–5:00 PM ET
- Sunday, November 22: Open 8:00 AM–5:00 PM ET
- Thursday, November 26 (Thanksgiving Day): Open 8:00 AM–5:00 PM ET
- Sunday, November 29: Open 8:00 AM–5:00 PM ET
- The call center will be open Monday through Saturday from 8:00 AM–10:00 PM ET in December and January, and will be closed on Sundays and holidays with the exception of Sunday, January 31st, 2016 when it will be open for a full 24 hours.
Possible Help Topics
Call center representatives can help with questions on topics like:
- Agents’ and brokers’ user IDs for FFM registration and training
- The new Marketplace Learning Management System (MLMS) and CMS-approved vendor training options
- National Producer Numbers (NPNs)
- Password resets and account lockouts on the CMS Enterprise Portal
- Login issues at the Healthcare.gov landing page (when an agent or broker is redirected from an issuer’s or web-broker’s site)
- Healthcare.gov website issues
Note: Agents and brokers should direct specific questions or issues with a consumer’s individual marketplace application to the Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-318-2596.
Agents and brokers should direct questions related to SHOP marketplace coverage to the SHOP Call Center at 1-800-706-7893.
Weekly Webinars for Agents and Brokers
From November 3 through the end of the open enrollment period, CMS will be hosting weekly webinars for agents and brokers participating in the FFM. These webinars will provide agents and brokers with:
- Updates and announcements related to open enrollment
- Reminders of upcoming critical deadlines
- Highlights of relevant program content or information
CMS will be hosting two identical sessions of these webinars each week, on Tuesdays from 3:00–4:00 PM ET and Thursdays from 10:00–11:00 AM ET.
To register for any of these sessions, login to www.REGTAP.info and complete the following steps:
- Select “Training Events” from “My Dashboard.”
- Select the “View” icon next to the session of “Health Insurance Marketplace 2016 Open Enrollment Operational Updates and Announcements for Agents and Brokers” you are interested in attending.
- Select “Register Me.”