I hope this message finds you and your loved ones happy and healthy.
Please join me in welcoming our 2020-2021 ISAHU Board of Directors! I would personally like to thank each and every one of them for their support of ISAHU. They are all generously donating their time and resources to make sure we provide our members with the best experience possible.
So, what have we been up to? It seems like just yesterday we were all hunkering down at home, binging on Tiger King, hosting Zoom happy hours and learning how to order groceries online… Many of us have had to adjust our schedules, working environments and what the heck to do with our kids! My girls are 11 and 9, so luckily they are pretty self-sufficient, but now we are in the throes of making decisions on what to do about school…
That being said, your past and current Board of Directors have been working hard behind the scenes on your behalf. Here are some highlights!
-Attending the NAHU Annual Convention… virtually! NAHU did an excellent job of pivoting to an all-virtual convention this year. We were sad not to give our beloved Patricia Griffey a personal send off and thank you for her service as NAHU President. Luckily, we know where to find her…
- Winning several prestigious awards at the national level!
- Hiring a new lobby firm. Please welcome Torchbearer Public Affairs!
- Planning and rescheduling our INsure Expo multiple times… Please join us in April of 2021 for an awesome event!
- Held our annual strategic planning meeting (socially distanced, as well as virtual!).
- Planning the first ISAHU virtual CE event.
And of course, much more! As always, thank you for your membership and support of the Association. If I can be of service to you in any way, please feel free to reach out at.
Senior Marketing Representative
p: 800.482.0945 x 1719