Join ISAHU and save money while we help you earn more
Membership to ISAHU and your local chapter comes with membership to the National Association of Health Underwriters. Your membership allows you the opportunity to grow your network, connect with leaders in our industry, and stay up-to-date. Your membership also supports legislative change in Washington and Indiana, plus big savings on these great programs and other perks.
At a time when Congress and state legislatures are considering bills that could change or eliminate your livelihood, NAHU is the one unwavering voice representing your interests. We know how important you are to the health and well-being of the people you serve. We bring that message to your elected officials, clearly and forcefully, every day. Join over 19,000 of your peers and colleagues who serve the interests of more than 100 million Americans.
To start, we ask for your name and email address and then you’ll be automatically redirected on to NAHU to complete your application. We’re here to help, so contact us with any questions regarding membership.
Health and Wellness Benefits
If you’re a member of ISAHU all the benefits of national membership are afforded to you, including diagnostics, education and coaching, employee assistance, health risk assessments, medical record help and management, benefits in PPO networks, screening, and various supplement product discounts.
Savings up to 70% at these fine retailers, and dozens more…
- LTC Connection
- My LTC Office – LTC Connection
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) Dashboard – Cordova Advisors
- HSA Simulator
- An invitation to our Annual Convention
- Educational web seminars
- Designation & certification programs
- HIPAA Privacy Requirements Compliance Guide
- Financial Privacy Requirements Compliance Guide
Advocacy and insider benefits for members
- NAHU is your advocate, representing your interests to federal and local governments.
- NAHU’s legislative efforts strive to educate and inform elected leaders at the state and federal levels.
- We help clarify bills and legislation through our Key Contacts.
- The Health Underwriters PAC (HUPAC) works at the federal level with the state ISAHU-PAC works here in Indiana.
- Grassroots organizations mobilize our members to meet with legislators in the State House.
- Continuing Education classes are included at most local meetings regularly.
- You’ll have access to Health Insurance Underwriter and Issue monthly magazines.
- You’ll also receive Washington legislative updates via email such as Newswires and Washington Updates.